I could spend hours coming up with tons of different effects and tones with these guitar pedals.
Also in this video:
Fender P Bass.
Xvive Mini Power Supply Pedal, Duet Looper, and Pedal Tuner.
Check the same pedals on Guitar.
In this video:
Xvive Wave Phaser Bass Guitar Effects Pedal – W1 – Here
- Total (true) bypass with an LED effect-on indicator.
- Intelligent envelope detector circuitry allows accurate and rapid staccato playing when strings muted between notes.
- Envelope and LFO sweep control for a wide range of effects.
- Companding noise reduction for quiet operation.
- Fully adustable phaser,USA Designer Jamie Mallender.
Xvive Delay Guitar Effect Pedal Analog Delay Pedal Up to 600 Msec Delay Time-W3 – Here
- Xvive Audio proprietary chip design (3005XVIVE BBD).
- Delay time control,Up to 600 msec of delay time, Wide bandwidth, Feedback control
- Buffered bypass with a 900K input impedance,Input drive gain control
- Adjustable Blend control,Complex Rich Modulation, Adjustable modulation speed and depth
- High-tech filtering and noise reduction circuitry,True stereo outputs
Xvive Overdrive Fuzz Bass Guitar Effects Pedal – W2 – Here
- USA Designer Jamie Mallender.True bypass with LED effect on the indicator.
- Long sustain with a wide range of tone adjustability.
- Tube-like overdrive with gain adjustable from soft distortion to a screaming, highly compressed overdriven tube amp sound.
- Mix both overdrive and fuzz effects as desired.
- The unique ability to restore soft to loud playing dynamics to the normally compressed overdriven or fuzzed output.
See all Xvive Reviews – many cheap guitar pedals. (that cheap as in less expensive.)
You may also like the Donner Reviews more inexpensive guitar pedals.
Any suggestions or questions? or just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment below. And if you like this post, please like it on Twitter, Facebook, G+ or other social networks.
And “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”