A few weeks ago I took a look at The Donner Rechargeable Wireless Guitar System DWS-1. Today, I take a look at the Donner DWS-2 wireless system. The DWS-2 is more compact and has some extra features like a +5dB switch, and a 180°rotatable head. In short, it’s a nice upgrade from the DWS-1. Let’s take a look:
Donner Wireless Guitar System DWS-2 Review
What I Like:
The +5dB is a great extra feature to this wireless system.
Fits and stay well in my guitars. Side and top loading guitars/ basses (Teles, Jaguar, Strat, Jazz Bass P Bass and more)
Easy to use and setup.
Compact, Durable & Lightweight.
2.5 battery life with extra removable batteries.
Overall this is a very nice inexpensive wireless system and I would recommend it.
- 1. This guitar wireless system has high-quality tone, ultra short delay, less than 2.5ms Latency, easy to use, plug and play.
- 2. Uncompressed wireless transmitting, the transmission distance is more than 100 feet range.
- 3. Rechargeable lithium battery, 2.5 hours of battery life, and with USB port for charging.
- 4. Supports 4 sets of devices working at the same time, one-to-one or one-to-two or one-to-three transmission
- 5. 180°rotatable head, available for most electric musical instruments, electric guitars, bass, electric-acoustic guitars, etc.
Where To Buy:
You can buy The Donner Rechargeable Wireless Guitar System DWS-2 on:
Xvive U2 Wireless Guitar System First Look Review & Rowin Wireless Guitar System First Look Review.